- Harris P, Baum F, Friel S, et al. (2020) A glossary of theories for understanding power and policy for health equity, J Epidemiol Community Health 74, 548-552. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/jech-2019-213692
- de Leeuw, E. (2020). Public policy for health promotion: a special curated collection, Health Promotion International, 35 (2), 381–385. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/heapro/daz118
- de Leeuw, E. (2020). The rise of the consucrat. International Journal of Health Policy and Manangement, epublished 14 March 2020.
- Harris, P & Wise, M (2020). Healthy Public Policy. Oxford Bibliographies.
- Kim, J. South Korea flattening the curve – testing is vital, but so is tracing and tracking, Croakey (25 March 2020)
- Kim, J. COVID-19: Lessons from South Korea’s quick response, Croakey (04 March 2020)
- Denney-Wilson, E., Fatema, K., Elcombe, E. et al. (2020) Associations between rapid weight gain in infancy and weight status among urban Aboriginal children participating in the Gudaga study: nine-year results from a cohort study. BMC Pediatr 20, 224.
- Haigh, F., Kemp, L., Bazeley, P. et al. Developing a critical realist informed framework to explain how the human rights and social determinants of health relationship works. BMC Public Health 19, 1571 (2019).
- (2019) Towards a health promotion paradigm for airport development, Cities & Health, .