- de Leeuw E, Harris P, Kim J, Yashadhana A. (2021). A health political science for health promotion. Global Health Promotion. September. Online first. doi:10.1177/17579759211034418
- Harris P, McManus P, Sainsbury P, Viliani F, Riley E. (2021). The institutional dynamics behind limited human health considerations in environmental assessments of coal mining projects in New South Wales, Australia. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 86. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eiar.2020.106473
- Kim J, Haigh F (2021) HIA and EIA are different, but maybe not in the way we thought they were: a bibliometric analysis. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health2021, 18(17), 9101, doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18179101
- Yashadhana A, Derbas A, Biles J, Grant J. (2021) Pandemic-related racial discrimination and its health impact among non-Indigenous racially minoritized peoples in high-income contexts: a systematic review, Health Promotion International, daab144. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/heapro/daab144
- Yashadhana A, Fields T, Burnett A, Zwi A. (2021). Re-examining the gap: A critical realist analysis of eye health inequity among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. Social Science & Medicine, 284, 114230. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2021.114230
- Yashadhana A, Clarke NA, Zhang JH, Ahmad J, Mdala S, Morjaria P, et al. (2021). Gender and ethnic diversity in global ophthalmology and optometry association leadership: a time for change. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 41(3), 623-9. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/opo.12793
- Bjegovic-Mikanovic V, Wenzel H, de Leeuw E, Laaser U. Schools of public health in Europe: common mission—different progress. Journal of Public Health and Emergency. Online first. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.21037/jphe-21-4
- Dune T, Ayika D, Thepsourinthone J, Mapedzahama V, Mengesha Z. (2021). The role of culture and religion on sexual and reproductive health indicators and help-seeking attitudes amongst 1.5 generation migrants in Australia: A quantitative pilot study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 18(3), 1-12. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18031341
- Friel S, Townsend B, Fisher M, Harris P, Freeman T, Baum F. (2021) Power and the people’s health. Social Science and Medicine, 282 doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2021.114173
- Hamm LM, Yashadhana A, Burn H, et al. (2021) Interventions to promote access to eyecare for non-dominant ethnic groups in high-income countries: a scoping review. BMJ Global Health 2021;6:e006188. doi: http://doi.org/10.1136/bmjgh-2021-006188
- Jock BW, Clavier C, de Leeuw E, Frohlich KL. (2021). Dismantling the status quo: promoting policies for health, well-being and equity: an IUHPE2022 prelude. Global Health Promotion. (Online first) doi: https://doi.org/10.1177/17579759211019214
- MacAulay M, Macintyre AK, Yashadhana A, Cassola A, Harris P, Woodward C, Smith K, de Leeuw E, Palkovits M, Hoffman S, Fafard P. (2021) Under the spotlight: understanding the role of the Chief Medical Officer in a pandemic. J Epidemiol Community Health Published Online First: 18 August 2021. doi: http://doi.org/10.1136/jech-2021-216850
- Topp SM, Tully J, Cummins R, Graham V, Yashadhana A, Elliott L, et al. (2021). Unique knowledge, unique skills, unique role: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers in Queensland, Australia. BMJ Global Health, 6 (7). doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjgh-2021-006028
- Crimeen A, de Leeuw E, Freestone R. (2020). Healthy settings in an airport planning context: Lessons from the Sydney experience. European Journal of Public Health, 30(Supplement_5). doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/eurpub/ckaa166.148
- de Leeuw, E. (2020). Public policy for health promotion: a special curated collection, Health Promotion International, 35 (2), 381–385. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/heapro/daz118
- de Leeuw E. One Health(y) Cities. Cities & Health.1-6. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/23748834.2020.1801114
- de Leeuw E, Simos J, Forbat J. Urban Health and Healthy Cities today. Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Global Health, Oxford University Press. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/acrefore/9780190632366.013.253
- de Leeuw, E. (2020). The rise of the consucrat. International Journal of Health Policy and Manangement, epublished 14 March 2020.
- de Leeuw E. (2020) Mapping the future of health promotion. European Journal of Public Health, 30 (Supplement_5)doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/eurpub/ckaa165.850
- de Leeuw E. (2020) Strengthening health promotion policy. European Journal of Public Health, 30 (Supplement_5). doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/eurpub/ckaa165.302
- de Leeuw E, Forbat J, Simos J. (2020) Theme cities for health: are they the superior Healthy Cities? European Journal of Public Health, 30 (Supplement_5) doi: https://doi.org//10.1093/eurpub/ckaa166.1218
- Harris P, Baum F, Friel S, et al. (2020) A glossary of theories for understanding power and policy for health equity, J Epidemiol Community Health 74, 548-552. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/jech-2019-213692
- Harris, P & Wise, M (2020). Healthy Public Policy. Oxford Bibliographies.
- Harris P, Kent J, Sainsbury P, Riley E, Sharma N, Harris E. (2020). Healthy urban planning: An institutional policy analysis of strategic planning in Sydney, Australia. Health Promotion International, 35(4):649-60. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/heapro/daz056
- Harris P, Riley E, Dawson A, Friel S, Lawson K. “Stop talking around projects and talk about solutions”: Positioning health within infrastructure policy to achieve the sustainable development goals. Health Policy, 124 (6):591-8. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healthpol.2018.11.013
- Kim, J. South Korea flattening the curve – testing is vital, but so is tracing and tracking, Croakey (25 March 2020)
- Kim, J. COVID-19: Lessons from South Korea’s quick response, Croakey (04 March 2020)
- Baum F, Townsend B, Fisher M, Browne-Yung K, Freeman T, Ziersch A, Harris, P & Friel, S. (2020) Creating political will for action on health equity: Practical lessons for public health policy actors. Int J Health Policy Manag, online ahead of print. doi: 10.34172/ijhpm.2020.233
- Baum F, Townsend B, Fisher M, Freeman T, Harris P, Browne-Yung K, et al. (2020) Gaining political will for actions to achieve health equity: lessons from Australia for advocates. European Journal of Public Health, 30, Supplement_5. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/eurpub/ckaa165.1125
- Cave B, Kim J, Viliani F, Harris, P. (2020). Applying an equity lens to urban policy measures for COVID-19 in four cities. Cities & Health, doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/23748834.2020.1792070
- Denney-Wilson, E., Fatema, K., Elcombe, E. et al. (2020) Associations between rapid weight gain in infancy and weight status among urban Aboriginal children participating in the Gudaga study: nine-year results from a cohort study. BMC Pediatr 20, 224.
- Haigh, F., Kemp, L., Bazeley, P. et al. Developing a critical realist informed framework to explain how the human rights and social determinants of health relationship works. BMC Public Health 19, 1571 (2019).
- (2019) Towards a health promotion paradigm for airport development, Cities & Health, .